My Blog List

Saturday 19 November 2011

Thing 23 - Putting the CPD23 into PDP

This is how I’d sum up my CPD23 experience in six words:

CPD23 was great for learning Web 2.0.

I’ve really enjoyed the CPD23 programme and feel it’s been immensely worthwhile: a boost to my confidence and my continued professional development. Furthermore, I intend to follow through and integrate what I’ve learnt into my professional practice.

I’ve made the most of Thing 23 and put on my ‘strategic thinking’ hat. Those classic management concepts of ‘S.W.O.T’ and ‘S.M.A.R.T' always seem get the ideas flowing.

Creating my own Personal Development Plan has enabled me to identify my main career goals and the steps I'm taking to achieve these goals. A S.W.O.T analysis was useful for highlighting the potential challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment